Set on the small peninsula of land jutting out into Breiwick bay, Fjara has amazing views for you to enjoy in all weathers and at all times of the day. It is a great wildlife spot with plenty of opportunity to spot seals and otters in the surrounding.
With a simple but effective menu, which changes seasonally, Fjara aims to bring different tastes and cuisines to Shetland, getting the most from seasonal fruit and vegetables. All our baked goods are freshly made every morning on site, from our fantastic cheese and bacon bloomer to our sweet blueberry pancakes.
The Fjara Concept:
- A casual dining experience
- Opened by two local businessmen
- Showcasing the best of local produce
- Open 6 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Stunning views and a chance to see wildlife close up
- Focus on something for all – young, old and families all welcome.
View a 360° tour