EXERCISE YOUR BRAIN
Friday February 13th, 2015
People now, more than ever are realizing the importance of exercise. “Healthy body healthy mind”, and this is no doubt true. But how many of us exercise our brain? Studies show that this is can be vital in keeping an active and healthy brain well into old age.
So with that in mind, we are giving you a brain training session for the weekend. Come on give it a go, exercise that brain! Here goes:
1. Say the days of the week backwards, and then in alphabetical order.
2. Say the months of the year in alphabetical order, then do it backwards in reverse alphabetical order.
3. For each letter of your full name, name two objects, if you find this easy, work up to 5 objects using different ones each time.
4. Look around you, and find 5 red things that will fit into your pocket and five blue objects that are too big to fit into your pocket.
5. Give yourself a well-earned pat on the back for giving it a go.
Most Recent News Items - View News Archive