We are committed to first class customer service and product quality and we are continually looking for ways to further improve our products and the service we offer our customers.
W. McClure Ltd was founded in 1945 by William McClure and quickly became established in the retail food sector, operating from 7 sites in Kendal, Bowness, Windermere and Grange-over-Sands.
In the Early 1960's the business expanded into the Delivered Food Wholesale market.
We were the first Wholesaler to bring Frozen Foods into Cumbria.
We are now at the forefront of the Food Industry in Cumbria.
We can now offer our customers a Complete Catering Service.
Address: W.McClure Ltd, College Rd, Windermere, LA23 1BX