We are a specialist maritime law firm with a wealth of experience across all kinds of marine work, serving the shipping, fishing, sailing and pleasure craft communities around the UK from our offices on the River Tyne in Newcastle, on Sutton Harbour in Plymouth, and on the Thames in London.
Our team includes merchant navy deck officers and engineers, yachtsmen, tall ship sailors, and marine transaction and dispute specialists.
Our particular strengths include:
• Vessel sale, purchase and registration
• Chartering, managing and insuring your vessel
• Survey and accident investigation of hull damage, moorings, damage to other boats and property
• Injuries to crew, passengers and the public
• Resolving claims and disputes with other boat owners, insurers, suppliers and marinas
• Arranging local advice and assistance for you anywhere in the world, through our global network of legal, technical and medical partners
Contacts: Patrick Bond, Alan Storey.
Thomas Miller Law is a trading name of Thomas Miller Law Ltd and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Address: Thomas Miller Law, 2 Dobson, Prestwick Park, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE20 9SJ
Phone: 01661 864521
Fax: 01661 871181