The Belhaven House Hotel is at the centre of Milford Haven (town) which itself lies on the north shore of the Milford Haven Waterway. This hotel was built in 1797 as the home of the surgeon to the Quaker Whaling Fleet which reverse-migrated from Nantucket Mass. to Milford Haven. The town was specifically built as a Whaling Station for the Quakers on virgin ground on the North side of the creek from the old town of Hakin, named after a Viking Chief, Hakka.
Address: 29 Hamilton Terrace, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, SA73 3JJ