We are a specialist maritime law firm with a wealth of experience across all kinds of marine work, serving the sailing, pleasure craft, fishing and shipping communities around the UK from our offices close to The Hoe in Plymouth, on the River Tyne in Newcastle, and on the Thames in London.
Our team includes yachtsmen, tall ship sailors, merchant navy deck officers and engineers, and marine transaction and dispute specialists.
Our particular strengths include:
• Vessel sale, purchase and registration
• Chartering, managing and insuring your vessel
• Survey and accident investigation of hull
damage, moorings, damage to other boats and property • Injuries to crew, passengers and the public
• Resolving claims and disputes with other boat owners, insurers, suppliers and marinas
• Arranging local advice and assistance for you anywhere in the world, through our global network of legal, technical and medical partners
Charles Patterson, Andrew Fox and Tristan Harwood.
Davies Johnson is a trading name of Thomas Miller Law Ltd and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Address: Davies Johnson Marine Solicitors, Second Floor, 26 Lockyer Street, Plymouth, PL1 2QW