Home / Forum / General Discussion / Tidal RYA Courses

Tidal RYA Courses

barri23
4 posts
24/04/2017 18:34
I am looking to do my RYA Yachtmaster Practical. I seem to remember that there was a tidal and a non tidal version. I have been informed that this is no longer the case and that you can take the course in the Mediterranean and get the same qualification that you would get for taking it in the Solent for example. Is this true? Sounds to me that it would be much more difficult navigating etc in a strong tidal body of water, to that of the Med.
CynthiaMcFerren
1 posts
21/01/2021 12:17
Cool
Edited by CynthiaMcFerren 21/01/2021 12:17
JoshFlynn
1 posts
25/01/2021 09:08
Thanks for the tidal update to discuss that would be thoughtful for all. The people who need help can get expert help and explore. Please continue to share such valuable updates always must visit www.essaywritinglab.co.uk/buy-essays-online/ blog again for more.
Edited by JoshFlynn 25/01/2021 09:08
ZiyaCook
1 posts
16/02/2021 19:07
Thanks for the info
JaxLee
1 posts
16/02/2021 19:09
Thank you very much for the information. Recently, I have been looking for very high quality paid web design courses that will help me improve my skills in this area. I like web design, but the problem is that I am still in university and I have to do various homework assignments in other subjects that are not needed for my future career. I am greatly helped by a company https://assignmentbro.com/uk/buy-assignment-online that performs written assignments on subjects that are not interesting to me or for which I do not have time. What I love about this company is that everything is very accessible and private. My data is safe and the guys who work in this service guarantee high-quality help that helps me solve my problems.
Edited by JaxLee 16/02/2021 19:09
Add ReplyAdd Thread

BLUE PAGES