Home / Forum / Living Aboard / Live aboard financing questions?

Live aboard financing questions?

BernardWells
2 posts
05/05/2018 11:51
Hi,

As a family looking to get out of the renting market and have a place to call our own we are being very serious about buying a live aboard.At first we have been looking at sailboats that we could later cruise however for us I think it would be much more beneficial to keep our TS and buy a house boat.We have a couple in mind but where wondering if someone out there could help us avoid any hidden pitfalls when it comes to financing.
We were wondering if it is possible to get a home mortgage since it would be our primary residence (I can not really see the difference between a houseboat and a pre-manufactured relocatable home) I assume you would be able to mortgage one of these?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.trailersailerplace.com.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&...
Cryptocurrency Video

Thanks
JimmyKLachance
1 posts
05/12/2019 10:07
living in abroad is big dream for people living in poor country as we see the trend in Asian country where migrating to America I have read so many artists about living aboard financing in question grademiners review so as I read in these articles about it I find it very fascinating that how they manage their expenses
Edited by JimmyKLachance 05/12/2019 10:07
Add ReplyAdd Thread

BLUE PAGES